sightjogging à travers Tours - 6Km
Duration: Environ 1h30
Climb: 30 meters (90 feet)
Price: 15 € par personne
Level: beginner, intermediate, advanced.
Starting point and return: Tours Loire Valley Tourist Office
Escorted by a Licensed Tour Guidethis 3.7 km route along the river as well as through the town will make you discover the arquitectural, natural and gastronomic heritage of Tours.
Highlights of the tour are the cathedral (indoor visit), the river banks and bridges, the Medieval and Renaissance center, Saint Martin basilica, food market (cheese and wine tasting).
- Les services d’un guide conférencier jogger pendant 1h30.
- Guided visit of town of Tours for 1h30.
- Indoor tour of the cathedral of Tours (except during church service).
- One bottle of still water (33 cl) per person, carried by guide.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Specific weather gear : rain gear, sweat shirts, etc (check weather forecast).
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start.
A maximum of 10 people.
During a run, if they are several nationalities, only english will be spoken.
Every person who signs up certifies that he/she is in good health. The organiser cannot be held responsible in the case of an incident or accident during the excursion.